Monday, April 12, 2010

a long wait...

it feels like yesterday....but i still have u here in my heart....

it wasn't a long relationship that we had....but that one year was so full of tears and laughter. you had been there for us, for me.....

that day i was sleep in my room, wake up early morning just to take my first paper for my final exam. i m walking to you. to have you. but...after i saw u, u've changed.just not like before..the feeling was.. like my heart was grabbed.

suddenly i remembered, that its real.ur gone, a void you left in my heart...

and how can i forget that day....the day i waited, waited and waited....it was a long wait.almost six month to be wth u again but then they told me, and i know i should stop waiting and hoping u will come back to me like before because u changed now. everytime i drive at the place i saw u broken, i will think of the day when i waited and you'r not there....

i miss you.....Cik Ijau, you are my heart, my lung, my apapa je lah....even when you thought i had never care...so long sayang...but the tru is..i always love u, care for u...even one fine day... i will let u go forever because...


i m planning to have another YOU.soon!


but for today...i will give u a warm welcome back for second time.

hope lepas ni kamu tak payah masuk sepital lagilah..banyak da duit habis kat kau ni.isk...

[sebenarnya ni entri untuk my car...:]

1 comment:

sHe~ said...

adeh, terperasan sudah. ceh.